City of Bridges...
- is informed by the experience of application. Students will learn from educators and professionals and be able to connect their learning to application.
- supports young people in honoring their dignity, following their passions, and directing their learning.
- is always aware of the voices of non-majoritarian narratives and strives at all times to be inclusive, kind, aware, and attentive to its own context.
- keeps at its heart the pursuit of justice and peace, the natural outcome of the practice of compassion.
- strives to maintain the curiosity, joy, and laughter that encourage new explorations, foster happiness, and transform our lived experience.